Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Abigail Turns Two!

Wow- it has been a really long time since I have updated our blog. Sorry about that. So on May 26, Abby turned two. It was so much fun celebrating her birthday.
Since her birthday was over Memorial Day weekend we drove down to Dallas and spent the weekend with Jon's sister Rachael and her family. Since the weather was already so hot in May, I thought it would be fun to have a pool party. So, I had asked a dear friend Amy Murdock, (who has the most beautiful backyard) if we could have the party in her backyard, and she was nice enough to say yes.
It was a fun, birthday. We celebrated with my sisters Kristin and Kathryn and Adam(Kathryn's boyfriend) and then Jon's sister Rachael and her husband Todd and thier two sons: Thatcher and Tagg.
We spent the whole afternoon swimming and eating. And now I can't believe we have a two year old. Time goes way to fast.




Abby's first barbie
Abby loved the water.