Thursday, March 11, 2010

Abigail





6 comments:

Marnie said...

How fun! I don't think I've seen Abbigail spelled with two b's. That spices things up a bit.

Sommer and Eric said...

Hey there girlfriend,
So loving! I am so bad at figuring out what is what in ultra sound pictures. Hopefully you are doing well and feeling good! Keep us posted!

Kristin said...

That first one is such a good one of her little face!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm also really excited to have you closer!!

Tryon said...

Love the name!!

The Chappells said...

loveeeee your name pick! It's so pretty and dainty! we are so excited for you and I just have to tell you that the delivery thing is NOT to be worried about, everything went great and you will just be madly in love with her. It is so so fun!

Mom Monson said...

Oh, my goodness!

From these pictures I think I see thick, curly, dark hair on Abbey's darling head!! ;) But really the pictures don't do her justice! She will be gorgeous! After all look at her parents! Babs and Ken! No, really how can she be anything but wonderful and beautiful--she'll be you two's baby! (Sentences like these need a Texas accent! "You all" or someone with a better command of the English language!)

Look what Abigail means:

Abigail
Baby Name Heritage: English/Scottish/Welsh, German/Dutch, Irish
Baby Name Meaning: From the Hebrew word avigayil meaning father of exaltation, father is rejoicing
Nick Names: Abbe, Abbey, Abbie, Abby
Notable Namesakes: ARt Abigail Van Buren, HIS: Abigail Adams, REL: Abigail

She can't help but be beautiful inside and out! And we are excited to get her here!!

Love you both!